Suitable for all the family, the Zoological Museum holds some of the most amazing creatures on the planet.
• Don’t miss the tragic tale of Ireland’s Last Great Auk. Extinct since 1844, only a handful of these beautiful birds survive in museums today.
• Meet Prince Tom, the ‘Royal’ elephant who travelled the world with Queen Victoria’s son, Prince Alfred.
• Have your photograph taken through the jaws of a Great White Shark.
• Admire the world-renowned delicate glass artworks of sea creatures crafted by father and son team Leopold and Rudolf Blaschka in the 19th century.
• Keep clear of the giant Gavial. Is it as fierce as it looks?
• Hold one of the world’s strangest teeth. What animal do you think it’s from?
• Look out for the Tasmanian wolf. Is it really extinct?