St. Vincents GAA Club has been synonymous with gaelic games in Dublin and beyond for the past seventy five years. Founded in 1931 the Club originally settled in Raheny. But in 1987, it moved to its home in Marino. Located just off the Malahide Road and behind Griffith Avenue.
St Vincents are the All Ireland Senior Football Champions for 1976, 2008 and 2014 and are on the road to the 2015 All Ireland Football Final after winning Leinster in an historic two years in a row.